Uh oh, a bit of sophomore slump wrapping up week 2 brought on by some sinus yuck just in time to ruin a long weekend that was supposed to be tres productive!
Because of that, the to-do list for the next week is going to stay the same as it was last. I did get a recipe tested, but only 1. It worked, though, even at max quantity (12 servings) and I got to test it’s holding power over the course of an evening as well. Still, the other items were due to be worked on these past two days when all my body and brain has wanted to do was sleep. I will have better news on the 25th!
- Brainstorm recipe ideas for each section; assess what I’ve got so far.
- Make a list of types of recipes that need to be included to round out the offerings.
- Write a treatment for each of the 5 comic stories, plus the introduction and resolution shorts.
- Test a couple of known recipes.
I did manage to spif up the site layout a touch, though. RSSers, make sure to check it out and let me know what you think!